About The Albert
The Albert Lawn Tennis Club was formed in 1922 and almost immediately relocated from Albert Road to its current location on Aldersely Road. For more history on the club click here A Brief History
The Club has six all weather artificial grass courts, all with floodlighting. We run six men's teams, four ladies' teams and junior teams. We frequently hold internal club tournaments, usually in the evening. The Club also runs open tournaments and club championships. We also hold social events through out the year, which are very popular.
There is a strong tradition of social tennis—where members mix-in to play doubles.
There is a court booking system for winter months.
For more informatiom on membership prices click here